Joule, founded in 2007, was a privately-held alternative energy company that pioneered a CO2-to-fuel production platform, effectively reversing combustion through the use of solar energy. The company’s platform applied engineered catalysts to continuously convert waste CO2 directly into renewable fuels such as ethanol or hydrocarbons for diesel, jet fuel and gasoline. Joule ceased operations in 2017.
Latest Press from Joule Unlimited Technologies
- Joule appoints William J. Brady Jr. to Board of Directors 05.24.2016
- Strong 2015 Places Joule as a Global Leader in Scalable Ultra-Low Carbon Fuel Technologies 01.21.2016
- Joule and Red Rock Biofuels Announce Intent to Merge, Creating an Industry-Leading Carbon-Neutral Fuel Production Platform 11.12.2015
- Joule Achieves U.S. EPA Registration for CO2-Recycled Ethanol 09.30.2015
- WBCSD brings together over 200 business leaders to turn ambitious low-carbon targets into action for significant emission reductions 09.25.2015
- Joule Appoints Peter Matrai CFO, Biofuels industry veteran brings expertise in commercialization of new technologies 07.22.2015